- Travel with Roamcell in 220+ countries with 400+ networks in one sim card
- Receive calls for FREE (Free roaming) in 90+ countries including USA,EU & Europe
- Save up to 75% on your international mobile roaming bills with Roamcell
- No Line Rental - No Contracts - No Daily Service Fees - No Surprises!
- Excellent value for money
- Works in 45+ African countries
- User Guide supplied with full instructions on use
- Voicemail service accessible from any location
- Online portal for easy management -account balance, call details, top up (coming soon)
- Your credit remains on your account so is available whenever you need it
- NO penalties for non use
- Full Customer support with online FAQ
- Full itemised billing
How does the service work?
The Roamcell sim card combines the convenience of mobile technology with the value of a landline service to ensure that not only do you save money but you also receive great quality.
The technology of our global SIM means that by connecting your call via a central platform you can save up to 75%. Hence the calling process differs slightly; when you make an outgoing call your handset will direct the call via the platform and then call you back to connect the call.
What makes Roamcell different to any other Global SIM provider?
We are a privately owned MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) offering what we consider to be the best service available on the market. Many of the resellers of global SIM cards can only provide phone numbers from European countries like Iceland, Lichtenstein and Estonia, which are all impractical and expensive to call.
Our SIM card has many advantages over the competition:
1. UK & US Mobile Number
- Our SIM card has two (2) phone numbers: UK mobile number (+44 7924) US mobile number (+1940)
- Having a UK mobile number means that from a BT landline* it only costs from $0.43 to call the SIM wherever it is in the world! Many UK national mobile networks also include calls to +44 7924 IOM mobile numbers within their inclusive minutes bundles, but please check with your specific UK mobile provider for latest information and to ensure your inclusive minutes can be used.
- *If you use a service other than BT please check with your land line or mobile service provider the exact cost to call a UK Isle of Man (0044 78722) number, as prices vary.
- Consequently your contacts save a massive 70% when calling our SIM card as opposed to calling any other global SIM. When choosing your global SIM card provider, this is a vital consideration to make if you want to be regularly contacted by friends, family and business colleagues whilst abroad.
2. Cheaper to send Text Messages
Many other global SIM providers still charge a premium to send a text message with their global SIMs. This is to encourage you to make calls instead. Our rate starts at just $0.43 from most major destinations .(Download rate card here)